Choosing the right lighting for your home can make all the difference when it comes to showcasing a room and brightening up a space. Recessed lighting is a popular choice for homeowners who want to highlight their décor and brighten up a room without using bulky light fixtures that take up space and distract from other design features. Because they are installed above the ceiling line, recessed lighting fixtures are barely visible besides a thin trim and a portion of the inner baffle. Here are some other benefits to keep in mind:
- It opens up a space: Recessed lighting installation in Oakdale, CA can make a room seem significantly bigger. Because there aren’t any bulky fixtures taking up space in a room, the space seems a lot more free and open. Hanging lights can distract from the aesthetic layout of your space and make a room seem smaller and more crowded than it actually is.
- It highlights design: Recessed lighting can be installed in such a way that it highlights specific features of a room, or even art and décor. You can easily draw focus to a specific painting, bookshelf or display that you want to highlight.
- It is a simplistic fixture: Because of its sleek and partially hidden design, recessed lighting illuminates a room without drawing attention away from its design features. Some light fixtures can cause a space to feel crowded and might detract from your décor. The simplicity of recessed lighting allows you to keep the focus on your room’s other stylistic elements.
- Less space is occupied: In rooms with lower ceilings or in smaller spaces, large light fixtures can take up valuable space and limit your options when it comes to furnishing and using the room. Because recessed lighting is installed in the ceiling itself, your fixtures won’t waste as much space.
- It offers versatility: Traditional light fixtures are typically placed in the center of the room and tend to leave the perimeter of the space less illuminated. With recessed lighting, you can choose to install fixtures throughout the room—including near the walls—to offer increased lighting. In addition, recessed lighting comes in a variety of styles, colors and designs to perfectly compliment your space. In order to get the most out of your recessed lighting, it’s best to work with an electrician who is experienced in performing recessed lighting installation in Oakdale, CA. They will be able to properly install recessed lighting fixtures and arrange and space them to maximize illumination.
For professional recessed lighting installation in Oakdale, CA, contact our team of expert electricians at Wilkinson Electric Inc. We have the knowledge, experience and range of services necessary to illuminate your space and provide repair and installation services for all of your electrical needs. Our family-owned business has been offering customers superior service and quality electrical work for years. To find out more about the extensive electrical services that we offer or to get a completely free service estimate, simply give us a call today.
Categorised in: Recessed Lighting
This post was written by Writer