Investing in CCTV installation can save money on equipment replacement and insurance claims over the long term. It can even help you grow your business and find the best ways to keep it profitable or make up for shortcomings. If you have been considering premises cameras but cannot justify the cost, rest assured that they will pay for themselves through the benefits they offer. Here are five reasons why you should consider CCTV installation in Oakdale, CA at your business:
- Reduce theft: It is likely that you will never hire someone who steals from you. However, many innocent employers discover they are missing cash or inventory some day and end up tracing that back to a worker. It requires time to file the right insurance claims or replace needed items. The presence of cameras discourages theft from employees and outsiders alike. If you have a small business, theft can cripple you economically, so protect yourself with good surveillance.
- Reduce insurance premiums: Your insurance company understands the deterrent value of a CCTV system. When you install one, your premiums are likely to drop because the chance of a claim decreases as well. That is why you will pay an installation charge, but you will find that it pays for itself over the long haul. The lower your risk of becoming a crime victim, the less your insurance company will charge you.
- Protect secure areas: You may maintain areas that are off limits to employees. Server rooms, storage areas and other spots may not be optimal for employee presence, or limited to specific workers. This can vary by industry, and often trespassing occurs by accident rather than through sinister intentions. If there are frequent breaches into these secure areas, the cameras will indicate whether there is a gap in training or security protocol. They can give you a heads up so you can solve problems before they become serious.
- Protection from liability: Fraudulent claims are expensive and can hamstring small business. People may create a slip-and-fall injury or premises liability claim to extract money from you or your insurance policy. If you maintain security cameras, you will have evidence of what really happened on your property. You could prove that an incident never occurred, or that it was not nearly as serious as claimed. This is another reason why insurance companies will often decrease your premiums if you install cameras.
- Maintain solvency and success: You cannot always be there to assure your customers are treated right. Cameras will indicate whether they receive the service they require. If employees are ignoring customers or providing insufficient service, you can discover this before a bad Yelp review turns away all your clientele. Also, if you run a retail business, you can see which sections receive the most traffic. That will help you determine where to focus marketing, or even consider moving product so it sells quicker.
Wilkinson Electric Inc. is your expert when it comes to CCTV installation in Oakdale, CA. Call us today for a free estimate.
Categorised in: CCTV Installation
This post was written by Writer