Wilkinson Electric Inc. is proud to be a licensed electrician for Stanislaus County, Tuolumne county, Calaveras County, and San Joaguin County, CA, with extensive experience working on government and municipal projects. We maintain State Licensing (DIR#1000000360), with a majority of our completed projects falling within the realm of state and federal projects that are in compliance with department of industrial relations (DIR) and the Davis-Bacon act. We pay our workers state and federal wages. We always have California state certified apprentices on the books to train alongside with our journeyman in compliance to the 4 to 1 guidelines.
As a fully licensed electrician in Oakdale, CA, we’re equipped to tackle projects of all types, scopes and sizes. No job is too big or small for us, however we specialize in major projects that require complex oversight. Some of our larger state and federal jobs have included work on:
- California Department of General Services – Santa Cruz Auto Shop
- Turlock Unified School District – Child Nutrition Center
Medium jobs over $500,000.00
- Morgan Union High School – Nordstrom ES Classroom
- Galt Union High School – Liberty Ranch
Smaller jobs under $500,000.00
- Liberty Unified High School District – Heritage High School Culinary Arts Building
- Rocklin Unified School District – Rocklin and Whitney High School Relocatable
- Amador County Office of Education – Argonaut High School and Plymouth Elementary
- City of Atwater – Winton Way Reconstruction
- UC Davis – ARC
- Madera Country Jail
- Galt Union High School – Grandstands
- Galt Union High School- ARC
Small jobs under $150,000.00
- City of Modesto – Empire Sanitary Sewer Trunk
- Manteca Unified School District – Manteca High School 1&2
- Yosemite Community College District – Modesto Junior College – John Muir
Our team has been relied upon for crucial government projects for nearly a decade, which means we’re familiar with all of the necessary steps and expectations involved in completing these jobs. Our diverse experience in government work has also enabled us to become masters of paperwork compliance. We look forward to continuing our growth as a go-to government-contracted electrician.
Wilkinson Electric Inc. is headquartered in Oakdale, CA, but is willing to travel for most government contracts. Our team works effectively throughout Stanislaus County, Solano County, Santa Cruz County and up to 1.5 hours away from our general service location. We can travel even further depending on the size of the contract, with travel rates factored into our costs.
Affiliations and Accreditations
Wilkinson Electric Inc. is a non-union contractor, but is part of the Western Electrical Contractors Association (WECA). We take pride in operating an honest business that hires and works with integrity. We always remain in compliance with the Davis-Bacon Act, paying prevailing wages to our employees, while remaining knowledgeable and adherent to state and federal electrical codes.
Welcoming Government Projects
If you have a government electrical project that requires expert oversight from a trained, experienced, licensed electrician in Oakdale, CA, choose Wilkinson Electric Inc. We understand your expectations and will always meet them, so you can be confident about the workmanship you’re getting and the business delivering it. Contact us today at 209-678-2161 to get started on your governmental or residential electrical repairs and intallations.